Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pirate vase

Hallo,
  Well this is the last in this series of vases - I hope to start another series of vases later this week with maybe a wedding theme (I went out thrift shopping yesterday for an hour or so and found a stunning wedding dress with tons of fancy lace and pearls for only 25 dollars :)
  I am still a bit itchy but almost gone, my face is back to normal size if still a bit red and peeling like I had a sunburn - but way better today!!!!
   The main image here is another image from Sweet Pea Stamps and I colored her with copics. I glued her to the vase (covered with a piece of a red satin table runner) with gel medium and then added a mecklace with shiny gold and sparkly rhinestones and a string of gray pearls (to match with her as I colored her gray, red and black).
I sealed the piece with several layers of acrylic sealer for durability - and you will be able to find her on my Etsy shop in a little while here :).
   All for now but will be back in a bit with another post - playing some catch up on challenges since I didnt get much done earlier this week - for some strange itchy reason.....
     Take Care
           Tera



No comments: