Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Friendship

Hallo,
  Well a mellow wednesday here - worked last night so slept half the day, then a couple errands and some time in the craft room.
  I did this card for the current Timeless Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes - the challenge this time is for 'sentiments'.Check out the challenges here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  The main image and phrase are both  from Flourishes and I colored the main image with copics.
It was stamped onto neehnah desert storm and cut out with a Spellbinders die.
  I grabbed a thin purple ribbon and some lace ribbon from my stash - threaded the thin one through the lattice and tied a bow.
   All for tonight - Take Care
         Tera

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is just STUNNING! Your coloring is amazing!!! Such vibrant tones on kraft! LOVE this!!! :) I invite you come and join me at Technique Tuesday--I'd love to see what you'd create!!! :)

Amanda said...

Stunning!! I love, love your purple flower colors and how you colored it all in!! :) I love that SB die and I need to get it, and the way you used it is just beautiful! :)


Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!!

~ Amanda :)