Thursday, September 27, 2012

Kitty Halloween

 Hallo,
   Just a quick little shout out this am - puppy has taken me for my walk and now I will get this typed up while she settles down so I can sleep (yup - worked last night...)
   Another wreath for you today - The main image is another one from Impression Obsession - colored with copics - LOVE this kitty scene!!!
  The letters from the banner are from Flourishes again - colored with prismacolor pencils to match the main image. I really love these letters - so simple and easy to make match anything!!! I have only one other letter set and almost never use it, but this one I know I am going to use!!!
  I already have in mind a wreath with a Christmas theme!!!!
 To get the low down on how I made this - see yesterdays post :) I am off to sleep as I work again tonight!!!
   Take Care
        Tera

No comments: