Thursday, September 6, 2012

Swim Team pics

 Hallo,
   Well I haven't done much crafting this week - been on puppy duty :) - she is such a sweet little thing and very smart!!! Worked a bit and cleaned house a bit.....
   I went to sign up for some classes this afternoon - our local 'Center for lifelong learning' and tomorrow I am helping with the main registration day. I am going to take a wax painting class and a basic digital photography class. I thought about taking a couple others but figured I would limit it to 2 classes this time so I can at least have a chance at staying organized :).
   Saturday I am in a all day Nursing conferance for education hours and then work sat and sunday nights so I won't be getting much done for crafts this week.....
   Todays pictures are Swim Team pics taken this am on the beach (at about 645 am BTW)
In the group picture Paula is on the left edge in a green sweatshirt, and Jack is on the right in the back in a black shirt.
   All for today - Take Care
         Tera



No comments: