Friday, September 14, 2012

Sleigh ride

Hallo,
  Well it is friday afternoon and I have not yet been to sleep after working tonight... I had a photography class this am and then an errand to run, had lunch with my DH and then I was determined to get the last 2 cards done for this weeks release challenges - and the puppy insisted on some play time to, now I am going to have to type fast to make the deadline :) (I found a plastic bottle that my little Kyna took a liking to so she is happily chewing away :)
   This card is for the 'Wild and wonderful' challenge - check it out here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
I used Christmas stamps from 2 different Flourishes sets - the main image colored with copics and the other 2 embossed with black embossing powder.
  The main image is cut out with a Spellbinders die that is exclusive to Flourishes and matches 2 different sets!!!
  I used some twine and a viva decor pearl pen in bronze for accents.
  As a kids we used to low to go sleigh riding - one year I rigged up a harness with a rope and coaxed my pony into pulling us around the yard, which got pretty wild a couple time #1 until she got used to it and #2 until Mom forbid me to get her going at a full out gallop :) But boy did we have fun - even if my poor Mom was a bit grayer at  the end of the day :) That sweet old mare - Sugar - was the horse equivalent of Lassie and I still miss her after all these years!!! (and her foal which I raised and trained...such as that was :)
   All right - my puppy needs an evening walk so I will sign off now - Have a great weekend!!!
     Tera

2 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Fun combination of these sets! It's like a fun Christmas package tied up. Thanks for playing along in the challenge with us at Flourishes! :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh, how fun! LOVE these different stamp set images paired together! Thanks for joining us for the Flourishes Noontime challenge (and sorry I'm so late to comment!)