Sunday, September 16, 2012

Glitter twilight

 Hallo,
   I managed a bit of craft time today - I had origionally planned this image for the last challenge over at CHF which was circles but I didn't get ti done in time, so I did it up this the current challenge which is to make a shaped card.
   Check out the current Cornish Heritage Farms challenge here - www.cornishheritagefarms.blogspot.com
I used one of my Thomas Kinkade images and colored it with copics.
After I cut it out with a Spellbinders die I ran it through my xyron to add adhesive to the front and then added some clear glitter (from MS) - I had edged the edges with a silver mettalic pen before that too.....
   I then cut out the base cardstock with another Spellbinders die, edged it with silver metallic pen and added a silver mess ribbon and some silver pearl drops with a tulip fabric pen.
  I am now up to about 25 Christmas cards made - which is good but I send out a TON of cards - so I do have quite a few to go!!!
   All for today - need to try and get back to the craft room as it is overflowing with projects waiting to be done and I have a craft fair coming in under a month!!! Too bad I have to work....I could get so much done in the craft room!!!!
   Have a great week!!!
          Tera

1 comment:

Jacqueline Smith said...

OMG what a really beautiful shape card, great job!! Love your coloring job too! Thanks for joining us a Cornish Heritage Farms!