Saturday, September 8, 2012

Welcome Neighbor

Hallo,
   I have a quick card for you today - finished it off last night and took pictures this afternoon after my seminar, while waiting to get off to work.
   I did this card for my new neighbors and baked some cupcakes to go with it. I also did it for the first of the release week challenges over at Flourishes - www.flourishes.org/blog/
   I tried and tried to find a little bow of some type to fit on this card to match up better with the sketch but nothing I tried looked right so this card is bowless :)
   The stamp is from Flourishes of course and is colored with copics - I cut the main image in a simple square and distressed the edges. I used some viva decor pen accents in the corners and 2 scraps of DP from my bulging scrap drawer.
   Well I had better get out the door - going to be a long night as I didnt get a nap today (but the education seminar I went to today is a really good one for minimal cost and they also provide a great lunch so win, win - education hours that I need plus a yummy lunch!!!)
   Have a great weekend everyone!!!
      Tera
 


2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Tera this is so pretty. I really like this house scene, your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for playing in Flourishes any which way sketch challenge.

ChristineCreations said...

What beautiful coloring of this scene! And what a nice card for a neighbour, especially with yummy cupcakes!!

Thanks for playing along with us in the Sketch Challenge Tera!