Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pinterest Christmas

Hallo,
  A quick card for you today as I am off to work tonight....
  I did this for the current Timeless Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes - and since its release week that means there are this months stamp sets up for the prize this time :) Check it out here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  The challenge this week is to find Christmas inspiration from Pinterest. I really liked the roses and used one of my newer stamp sets from Flourishes. I colored the flowers in shades of red and the foilage in shades of green with my copics.
  I cut out the main image and the next layer with Spellbinders dies and layered that onto some pretty gold DP and accented with 2 different gold ribbons and gold viva decor pen. I also edged both Spellbinders layers with a gold mettalic pen, and the base cardstock is green.
   Take Care
       Tera



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Absolutely Stunning!! I love your colors and card design! I love the way you chose to color your flowers in, they really make your card pop!!

Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!!

~ Amanda :)

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous Tera! Love the candy cane idea for the vase - too cool! Gorgeous colouring on your focal image - beautiful! Thanks for playing along with our Pinterest inspired challenge this week for our Timeless Tuesday challenge at Flourishes!