Friday, August 30, 2013

Fairies and Mermaids

Hallo,
  I knew I was forgetting something - I forgot to get my post up for the current challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers - check it out here - http://thesweetpeastampers.blogspot.co.uk/
The challenge this time is for 'Fantasy"
I used Ching Chou Kuik's 'Restless Thoughts' and colored her with prismacolor pencils. I cut her out with a Spellbinders label die (it was rounded on both end but I cut off the bottom one straight. I used 3 layers of ribbon and some purple pearl drops with a tulip fabric pen and a dark purple base cardstock.
   I am in the middle of getting my craft room moved over to my DD's room - took a lot of my huge stash of alterables out of my clothes closet and into the new craft room so it will be easier to 1 - find and 2-easier to get to.....
   I have been working on it for 3 days straight and still have a lot to go so I had better get back at it.
   Have a great day!!!!
         Tera

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card for our Sweet Pea Stampers fantasy challenge - love all the purple, including that pretty lace x

Cheryl said...

Tera, this is beautiful! I LOVE that dp--perfect for a fairy card.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Tera, this is beautiful. Fantastic colouring and I love the colours you have chosen. Take care, Kym xxx PS Sorry for the lateness of this post. It's taken me a few days to get into commenting after my holiday

Ellen Taylor said...

Beautifully colored!! Love the papers and your corners~A gorgeous card!