Friday, August 9, 2013

Lanterns

 Hallo,
   Well I didn't get much sleep after work last night - about 2 hours - I had 2 errands to do for when I woke up about 2 (alarm set) but kept thinking about the errands and woke up at 11 and couldnot get back to sleep so I went and ran my errands.
  DS went to work, DD was hanging out with friends and ran an errand for her Dad so I went off to the craft room to play with my new stamps.
  I really love the colors for the first release challenge for next week that was posted yesterday on Flourishes blog - teal, rust and gray - and since I had a hard time deciding which to do yesterday - pinwheels or lanterns - well I did the pinwheels yesterday so today I did the lanterns.
   Check out the challenge over at Flourishes here - www.flourishes.org/blog/ - play along and you could win the entire release!!!!
   I pretty much used the same papers today as yesterday and paper pieced again too... I also pulled out a Flourishes die to help spotlight the lanterns...
  Alrighty the computer is making me sleepy so its time to get up and move again.... Have a great weekend!!!!
     Tera


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Another fun card! This is my new favorite set and I love what you have done with it! Thank you again for playing along with us.

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute and again the paper piecing is perfect with this image!!! Hope you get some good sleep..hugs ~S~

Heather Rogers said...

So fun! Love your patterned lanterns. Thanks for joining along with the Flourishes release challenge. :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Festive and cute, the tilted frame is a great idea with these lanterns. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Color challenge.

Cindy Lawrence said...

So beautiful! Love the detail work on the lanterns and gorgeous colors!