Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pinwheels

 Hallo,
   Just a quick post today - on my way into work for the night. I did this card with one of my new stamp sets from Flourishes - just got a whole batch in the mail today :)
  I did this up for the first release week challenge posted up on the Flourishes blog today - the challenge was to combine summer and fall colors - teal, rust, and gray. Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  I did a quick paper piecing and a couple simple layers and was done pretty quick....what took me the longest is finding a ribbon to match, I finally took this kraft colored ribbon and used my rust color distress pad on it and it turned out to match perfectly!!!
   All for today - Take Care
        Tera


5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun and fabulous card, Tera!! I love the paper piecing and the papers are just perfect for the color combo! Thank you for playing along FLLC August release challenge with us.

Silke Ledlow said...

I agree...fabulous card! The paper piecing is perfect! Thanks for joining in the fun...hugs ~S~

Heather Rogers said...

Super sweet! Your pinwheels are darling and that fiber ribbon you used adds great texture. Thanks for joining along with the Flourishes release challenge. :)

ChristineCreations said...

What fun pinwheels Tera! I love them stacked together in three with the out of the box feel. Thanks for playing along with us!

Stacy Morgan said...

Fun! You have been busy girlie, the paper piecing on the pinwheels is a great touch. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Color challenge.