Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Humming Along

Hallo,
  I took a break from cleaning out my D's room yesterday and made up a card for the current challenge over at Flourishes for their Tuesday challenge - which this week is for a bit of 'distressing.' Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
   I had this image already colored up in my stash - it is of course an image from Flourishes and colored with prismacolor pencils..
  I used Spellbinders dies for the main image and the next layer and distresses the edges of the main image and the bottom layer of DP with a bit of walnut stain distress ink.
   I was in the mood for fall colors so the orange DP and then brown mesh ribbon and some bronze pearl drops with a viva décor pen, all onto a kraft cardstock base.
   I have a couple errands to run today but for the most part I will be working on my new craft room - I have about 2/3 boxes worth to pack up yet of my DD's stuff and take down the shelves in the closet, clean and then I can start moving my stuff into the room !!!! I decided not to repaint the room as I really don't have the time and besides my DD has good taste in colors anyhow!!!
   I had hoped to have my room done by the end of the week but it is a BIG job so its not looking like I will have it done - hopefully I will have most of it done . I have to work sat and sunday nights but can finish off next week - I just want to get back creating (after today it will be a few days....)
   All for now - Take Care
           Tera
 


No comments: