Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fall Colors

Hallo,
  Well one more post before my DD and I leave for our road trip - I am pre-posted for Friday for the new challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers blog too.
  The Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes starting today is for fall colors and this card has some great reds and oranges so that is what I am going to use it for :)
  I really wish I had done the background of the main image in light blue or light teal blue though.....sigh.....
   I used one of my new stamp sets from Flourishes called  - 'Picking Wildflowers' and colored it with prismacolor pencils. I pulled out the poppy DP and there was some teal in it as well as the red and orange so I pulled some other teal DP with a bit of orange in it too and backed it to red cardstock and a red layer to the main image too. And then used teal pearl drops with a viva décor pen for accents.
   Check out the challenge over at Flourishes here - www.flourishes.org/blog/ and play along and you may win some stamps from the newest release coming this week!!!
   All for today and except for Friday it may be next week before I post again - depends on access to computer as I am not bringing mine (no room in DD's car :).
   Take Care
          Tera


1 comment:

Jenny Gropp said...

You are right Tera-- bold reds and oranges! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the Flourishes Autumn Color Challenge!