Friday, August 16, 2013

Torn Edges - Sweet Pea Stampers challenge

Hallo,
   Its Sweet Pea Stampers challenge time again!!!
  I am pre-posting this time because I am out of town for the week taking my DD off to college - sniff, sniff....
  The challenge this time is  to 'tear it up - torn edges' I didn't go too hog wild with the tearing thing, but I distressed the edges of the top main image and the wood grain layer and slightly tore and crumpled a corner on each.
  I used Sweet Pea Stamps 'Preadtory' and colored the image with prismacolor pencils. I stamped the image onto Neenah desert storm (kind of a lighter colored but smooth kraft cardstock - great for pencils or copics).
   All for today - Hope you have a great weekend, DD and I will be visiting family this weekend and she moves into the dorms later in the week.
   Take Care
         Tera


1 comment:

Sue Jones said...

Gorgeous Card :) thank s .
Hope daughter enjoys college .