Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Pink

Hallo,
  A good Tuesday am for you today - I managed about 3 hours playing in my studio yesterday which was fun - walked the pups, did about and hour and half of yard work, got groceries and edited a bunch of pics - and then got in the pool for a bit - the only thing I like all this hot weather for.....
  Today is back to work but popped in here quick to show you a card I finished off on Sunday.
  The main image is from Amanda Byron I think - old Sweet Pea image - colored with prismcolor and polychrome pencils.
  Layered to some pretty pink paper from Paper Temptress.
I edged the main image with gold metallic pen, used some gold corner stickers, some pink flowers and some round bead circles too.
  Finished it off with some rub ons that have been in my stash for a Looonnnggg time now.
  All for today - Take Care
     Tera


No comments: