Monday, June 20, 2016

Teal Mermaid

 Hallo,
   After a hot but productive weekend (at least for me in the arty/crafty department) its Monday and back to work.
   I am working 8 hour shifts this week so should be able to catch up on the house cleaning I didn't do this weekend(and maybe a bit more time for crafting :)
  I am showing you a card made using  a sweet mermaid digi by Julia Burgess colored with prismacolor pencils.
  I printed her out using cryogen white from Paper Temptress - this cardstock is my all time favorite for coloring - either pencils or markers work beautifully on this cardstock!!!
  The base cardstock is  teal from the basics cardstock line at PT and the pretty silver overlay is called silver bohemian again from Paper Temptress.
  I used a silver metallic pen to edge the main image and some pretty gold seashells for accents.
   All for today - Take Care
      tera
 

No comments: