Thursday, June 30, 2016

Timeless Poppies - 2

 Hallo,
   Showing you another encaustic piece with the poppies and butterflies, and watches - this is the second in a series of 4.
  I showed you the first one a few days ago and have decided to call them 'Timeless Poppies'
  I used some pieces of fencing wood that my neighbor cut off to mend his fence. It is about 5 and 1/2 inches by 5 inches and about 1/2 inch thick.
  I have used many layers of wax with poppies and butterflies from pretty napkins embedded into the wax. The watches are image transfers.
   This one and the last 2 in the series should be up on my Etsy shop in the next couple days...
   Had a doctors appointment after work - making arrangements to get injections in my knees for hopefully a bit less pain and a bit more sleep :)
  Got home later than usual but the pups made me go for a walk anyhow :)
   All for tonight - Take Care
      Tera

No comments: