Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Pretty Fairy

 Hallo,
   I really had fun with this card!!! My 2 favorite colors are purple and teal and that's what I used here.
  This sweet fairy digi is by Janice Cullens (Scrappers Delight) and colored onto cryogen white with prismacolor and polychrome pencils. I then fussy cut her out and layered her onto 'violet' from the Mica metallic line over at Paper Temptress.
  For the corners I used an overlay from PT for one (off the black vintage frames sheet) and rhinestones on the other corners.

    The shimmery purple paper is just gorgeous!!!
     Well I got a bit of cleaning done monday and stopped on my way home from work to get a few groceries yesterday and did dishes,  got everything prepared to go in the crock pot this am and got laundry put away....
   Too hot out there for a walk last  evening - pups wanted  to go but even they would be ready to get back inside within a few blocks.
  Our AC has been acting up - the compressor is shot but it still manages to keep things reasonable so far - the hubby has the AC guys getting us an estimate on cost and when they could replace it so lets hope our old one lasts long enough!!!!
   All for me today - working a bit late today to make up for taking off a bit early next week for a doctors appointment.....
   Take Care
      Tera
  

No comments: