Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Steampunk Angel

 Hallo,
  A quick post this am as I head off to work - our AC has been acting up and it looks like a new unit is in order (afterall the one we have is over 20 years old and wasn't technically big enough for the size of our house as it is - we knew it was coming but hoped to get one more summer out of it.....)
  A quick card I did with fall colors and a steampunk theme. The stamp is by Meredith Dillman and colored with prismacolor pencils onto Cryogen white paper.
  I used 'mango orange' from the Treasures line at Paper Temptress for the base cardstock as well as the cryogen white.
  I managed to get some housecleaning done yesterday and today after work I will get a few groceries for a crockpot super on Wednesday - I may like these 8 hour shifts better than I thought I would - but it is still nice to work the 10's and have that extra day off every week....
   All for today - Take Care
       Tera


No comments: