Saturday, January 1, 2011

Siam Princess

Hallo,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
I hope everyone had a great evening last night - sure was nice to sleep in this am!!!!
I am starting off my New Year with some 'Sweet Pea Stamps'
I colored this image with prismacolor pencils. Ever since I first saw this image I felt the cat needed to be a siamese and am glad he turned out so well :) At least I really like him :).
I used spica glitter pen on the gold crowns and her earrings and braclets and added a small blue chrystal to0 and one to the cats eye also.
The DP I used is a light blue with a soft brown flocking that is soo cool and I added several ribbons for the current challenge over at 'In A Sweet Pea Dream' for ribbons and bows. I used a wide blue ribbon, a soft brown ribbon and a tan crocheted one too.
Check out all the 'ribbons and bows' here - www.inasweetpeadreamchallengeblog.blogspot.com
I will also use this card for the challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers for 'anything goes' - check that one out here - www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com


All for now - feels like it is time to maybe do a bit of laying around :) - or maybe wander into my craft room and play!!!
Take Care
Tera

P.S. Isn't this sposed to be a really lucky way to start the year - 1/1/11 - will all the numbers the same....



6 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

What a great image with the cat in the background -- love it!!!

miskyla said...

You did such a gorgeous job on this!! Love the jewels you added and the ribbon and lace. :)

Powerful Search Engine said...

Gorgeous Tera the cat is coloured so exquisitely I love it so much. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Sweet Pea Stampers hugs Pascale x

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL work!!!

MishB said...

Fabulous!

KymKreates said...

the ribbon is marvy. Works so well with your fab coloring!
Thanks a bunch for joining in on our challenge this week. Good luck and I can not wait to see more of your marvelous artwork!

KymKreates
Sweet Pea DT