Monday, June 22, 2015

Fairy Fae and Father's Day

Hallo,
  Well I didn't get any yard work done yesterday - went outside after sitting for a few minutes after our walk and pretty much said "Oh heck no" It was so HOT/HUMID!!!!
  Instead I got cleaned up and met the boys for early Father's Day brunch. The Hubby and my son went out for a ride on the motorcycles - my sons first ride since he got his motorcycle permit. Sunday mornings are best for traffic around here so it was a good time for them to get in a ride. Picture at the bottom is of the boys leaving the resterant.
  Then we went to one of our favorite restaurants for brunch - prime rib, crab legs, shrimp, along with all the usual breakfast fixins and yummy muffins - a bit more than their usual brunch just for Father's day.
  The rest of my day was spent puttering around the house and coloring on the couch while my son took a nap and then went to work and hubby made his usual Sunday rounds on the motorcycle.
  Todays project uses an image from Sweet Pea Stamps called 'Margaret Fae' by Amanda S.Byron.
  I colored her with prismacolor pencils - blending the background a bit with OMS. I layered her to some gold shimmery cardstock and edged both layers with gold metallic pen, and added some pretty gold stickers too.
  The back side is stamped and embossed with stamps from Papertrey Ink.
  I am slowly getting these reading cards finished - I am having fun with them too!!!
   All for today - time to venture out to the yard before temperatures hit the boiling point....
      Take Care
        Tera


No comments: