Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Ocean Storm

 Hallo,
   I just had to show you part of what I did in my studio yesterday - I had so much fun!!! I spent my studio day last week just preparing boards - which means many layers of plain wax, heat fusing in between so that I had a bunch prepared and ready to play. This one is a 12 by 12 inch cradled board with about 7 to 10 layers of wax as a base on the top and about 3 layers as a base on the sides.
  I had done a smaller version similar to this when I first got started yesterday (a 6 by 6 that I am going to frame and then show you) so I decided to do a bigger version. All in all there is about 4 or 5 more layers of wax on the top of this piece and about 3 more layers on the sides.
   I used a dark blue, some turquoise , some malachite green, light blue and white.
    It will be up on the Etsy shop shortly.
     Have a great day!!!
       Tera





No comments: