Saturday, June 27, 2015

Marina

Hallo,
  Just a sweet little project to show you before I head off to work tonight.
  This sweet little mermaid is from Sweet Pea Stamps by artist Teresa Sherman and is called 'Marina'
  I colored her with a combination of prismacolor pencils and polychrome pencils - I like the skin tones in prismacolors better but love how you can get a finer and stronger tip with the polychromes - of course there are certain colors in each set that I like better and in this case its the 'corals' from the polychrome that I like a lot!!!
  I layered her to a gold shimmery cardstock and edged both panels with gold metallic pen.
  I added some touches of glitter and some gold stickers to finish her off.
  The back of this 'reading card' is stamped and embossed with stamps from Papertrey Ink  .
   It twas a busy day for me but I did mange to get in a nap before work - rainy, hot and windy outside today.
  Take Care
        Tera


No comments: