Thursday, June 25, 2015

Steampunk Doll

Hallo,
  Just a quick post this am as I am running a bit late to get to the studio today. The gallery I rent studio space at to play with my encaustics opens at 10 and as part of studio fee we spend one day a week as gallery staff (course we can work on stuff while we are there so its an easy thing to do)
  Took the dogs for a walk down to a small spot of beach nearby and let them play in the water - my big boy really LOVES the water so its fun to watch them chase each other and play!!!
  I have another in the reading card series for you today - I used a stamps from Sweet Pea Stamps called 'Steampunk Doll' from Meredith Dillman.
  I colored her with prismacolor pencils and layered her to the gold cardstock and edged both layers with gold metallic pen.
  The back is stamped and embossed with stamps from Papertrey Ink.
  Ok need to get a move on - Take Care
      Tera

 

No comments: