Monday, June 29, 2015

Steampunk Rose - red

Hallo,
  Pre-posting for this am as its going to be a busy day and a busy week.....
  After getting a bit of sleep this am my DD and I are going to go grocery shopping - she likes to cook and is looking forward to cooking us some healthy stuff, and then we still need to work on clearing some of the windows of schtuff because tomorrow they are coming to replace all the windows on our house....
  Showing you today the same image as yesterday - only colored a bit different.
  Its a steampunk style rose from Rick St. Dennis and I colored it with polychrome pencils. I added a bit of glitter to the bug, rose and cobweb and blended the background a bit with OMS.
  Backed the main image with a gold shimmery cardstock and edged both layers with a gold metallic pen.
  Lastly I added some gold corner stickers for accents.
  All for today - Take Care
        Tera


No comments: