Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sunset Luau

 Hallo,
   Taking a quick break after lunch here to post for today - blogger wouldn't cooperate this morning....walked the pups and then out the door for a couple errands and a massage (still hoarding and slowly using the gift certificate the Hubby got me for Christmas - sweet boy earned his brownie points with this one...)
  The fence around my yard is finished - the guys just left, so now I can let the pups out to play without constant supervision (the fence was falling down in parts and other parts would have only take my big boy to jump up on the fence for it to break - and the neighbors all around us have dogs that wouldn't necessarily appreciate my big boys overly enthusiastic nature :)
  So the rest of the afternoon I will be trying to start moving things in my former dining room turned craft room/storage away from the window so I wont have to do it all at once at the end of the month when we get all our windows replaced.....and maybe some cleaning, and hopefully a bit of time in my craft room....
       Todays project is another card in my 'reading card' project for a customer who wanted a custom deck for herself - so now I have about 24 done and about 30 to go - making a few extra so she can pick and chose a bit......
   This image is from Sweet Pea Stamps and is called 'Aurora Maui' by The Eastwind. I colored her with prismacolor pencils and blended the background a bit with OMS - although it doesn't look very 'blended' here.....
  She is a fun little image and I had fun with all the swirly hair and the skirt.
   All for today - time to get busy....
      Take Care
            Tera

No comments: