Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Gift Tags


Hallo,
I accually got a bit of stamping done today!!!!
This month the challenge over at the Flourishes forum at Splitcoast is for tags.
I have been meaning to get these done for awhile now - I want to do a bunch to give to family this year as a before Christmas gift but time is getting short.....
I used one of my new sets from Flourishes last release just made #1 to make tags with and #2 made to fit Spellbinders dies :) Perfect match!!!
This first one I stamped onto ivory paper with black and colored in with pencils and then layered to a double sided DP also cut with a Spellbinders die. I also used some new ribbon I got from Flourishes too - very yummy ribbon BTW - I may have to get more soon.
The next 2 tags I just stamped with green and then red ink and didn't color in and they look good that way too!!!

I think that if I am going to get a bunch done to send to family that the second 2 will be the way to go - much quicker and they still look really nice.
They do make up very quick with the Spellbinders dies - you can do big batches fairly quick.
I stopped at Hobby Lobby yesterday after class in Pensacola and they had paper packs on sale so I got some great Christmas DP that I will be making up tags with :).
All for tonight - got some blog hoppin' to do :)
Take Care
Tera

No comments: