Monday, November 1, 2010

Blue and Teal doves

Hallo,
Just a quick note for you this am - my pooch is whining at the door for his walk and I have sanding and staining to do....
After over 12 hours of sanding in the last 3 days, I am finally almost ready to stain - I figure about another couple hours sanding this am and I should be ready to stain. I need to get this going as we have rain moving in which would seriously hamper the staining.....(the sanding between coats of varnish specifically as I definatly donot want to sand in the house....getting the cabinets inside sanded yesterday was "loads of fun!!!)


Just 2 cards to show you today - same stamp and same basic layout but with different Designer Paper - its neat what different looks you can get with the same stamp, just using differnt paper, ink or embellishments.
The stamp is from Flourishes.
All for now - wish me luck on the sanding and staining today!!!!
Take Care
Tera













3 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

These are both beautiful! Love all the blues!

ChristineCreations said...

Love all the teal-y blues with these beautiful doves!

Kristy C said...

so pretty!!!