Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sew Thanks

Hallo,
Well my kitchen is looking more like a kitchen again....I got all the touch up painting done and alot of the boxes unloaded back into the cupboards.....I only worked a couple hours as I was still draggin' from yesterday....DH and kiddos helped a bunch too.
My blog post for tomorrow will be late in the evening (pre-posted) for the Gina K CSS Alumni blog hop :)
I did get some stamping time today - finished off my cards for the blog hop and for a challenge....
I really NEED more stamping time!!! So many projects waiting in line in the back of my brain.....maybe that is why I am rambling a bit tonight :)
I did these 2 cards some time ago - same color theme and stamps but with different ribbons. Stamps from Gina K - colored with copics.
Well thats about all for tonight - I have a small craft fair sponsered by my workplace tomorrow (won't stay all day as I have to work tomorrow night).
Take Care
Tera














No comments: