Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Patterned Southwest

Hallo,
I managed a bit of time in the craft room today after sleeping a bit this am....should have done a bit more housework but just didn't feel like it....does anyone ever 'feel' like doing housework? I sure don't - I have to force myself every step of the way - even though I love my house and love it when its clean, its still a fight!!!!
I would much rather be in the craft room or even doing yard work - which I really need to do lately too.....
Ah well....
Todays card I did with a new stamp I got from 'Outlines' about a week ago.
Outlines was one of the very first companies that I bought from consistently over the years - I love all their images!!!!
I stamped this southwest collage image on top of some DP that had some great southwesternish colors and then colored in some spots with my copics.
I took this picture in my usual spot but when I edited it I left in the cactus in the backround - I thought it fit well. I spent several travel Nurse assignments in Phoenix a long time ago and really love the area.
The main image I accually stamped a couple time so I could cut out parts and layer them - puzzle style. The card turned out a little darker than I thought it would but I like it!!
All for tonight - Take Care
Tera





No comments: