Monday, November 29, 2010

Mo's swirls

Hallo,
Welcome to monday ya'll....
I managed to get 2 cards done today....and then had an errand to run (I had a booth at a local flea market and it just wasn't doing anything, been at it for almost 3 months and I called it quits and packed everything up and brought it home - even managed to miss the rain, got the pick-up unloaded into the garage before it started raining again....) and I had to take my old meowing one to the vet - she has an earache....
I did this card for this weeks challenge over at Mo's Digital pencil - www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com
I haven't gotten to play with Mo's challenge for awhile now so was glad to find time to make one this week!!! The challenge was for swirls and flourishes so I used this cool swirly texture folder and swiped over the top of the texture with gold and green mettalic rub-on paste. I then edged the panel and the main panel with gold mettalic pen.
Mo's angel is colored with copics and then colored over that with spica glitter pens.


Well not much new here - got antibiotics for old meow and should do a bit of cleaning but I think I will head for the craft room instead......I have a major head cold and I did what 'had' to get done today so the rest can wait.....
I am sposed to go to Pensacola tomorrow with my friend Pat - not sure the head will let me.....I really want to go though.....we will see....
Take Care
Tera







2 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Very pretty! I love that beautiful green trim. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

The Wired Angel said...

Lovely card, Tera. Great embossing technique. Thanks for joining us at Mo's challenge this week. Peggy x