Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's a miscellaneous kinda day

Hallo,
I slept really well today even if my old cat did wake me up a bit earlier than I had intended - it spent an hour in the craft room before getting a shower and supper and heading off to work which was really nice!!!
I did these 2 cards some time ago - I really need some serious stamp time as my stash of saved projects for days such as today is getting mighty low....
The first card was an attempt at a 'quilt' look Christmas card....All stamps from Gina K.
The second card just came together from various card parts that were laying on my desk one day.

The surf board and phrase are from Gina K and the scene on the vellum is from Cornish Heritage Farms.
All for today - last night at work was a really good night - not as crazy busy as it has been so am hopeing tonight is similar!!!!
I am planning for some stamping time tomorrow (although I should do some cleaning too....)
Take care
Tera

No comments: