Tuesday, November 9, 2010

GKD sketch

Hallo,
A quick post before I head to sleep this am - work was really busy last night and then I had to run some forgotten homework up to the HS for DD....and then I get to get up early for a dentist appointment....
I did this card for this weeks sketch challenge over at Stamp TV. If you like challenges you should check out Stamp TV - great challenges and a prize winner for each challenge, chosen at random.....
I used Gina K sets 'Winter Wings' and 'Fanciful Fall' and a label from the new Lovely Labels 2 also.
The bird is colored with copics.
All for this am....
Take Care
Tera
My DH was going to put my kitchen cabinets back on the wall tonight :) Tomorrow after I sleep a bit - I will be refilling the cabinets and doing all the touch up painting....









No comments: