Sunday, March 18, 2012

Antique Lace

Hallo,
Well no yard work for me this am - just didn't feel like it, but I am sitting on my patio with my laptop and my kindle and a glass of tea :) Aahhhh - lovin the spring weather!!!
The current FTTC challenge over at Flourishes is for 'scallops and lace'
and I had this stamp set from Flourishes on my desk for awhile now - I may have to put it up and get out another - this I think makes 4 or 5 projects with this set in the last 2 weeks....
I colored the main image with copics and kept a neutral (ish) color tone . I stamped the background with the single zinnia from that set and the phrase is stamped over the top. Added some lace (from the Flourishes shop :) and some accents ion the corners with viva decor pens .
Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
Have a great day!!!
Take Care
Tera





No comments: