Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Flourishes Pinter-inspiration

Hallo,
It has been a long week but I hope its getting better!!! I am back posting - nothing like doing 4 challenges in just one day - aahhh happy sigh....
This card was done for the first release week challenge over at Flourishes - I finished it a little late in the day so the light wasn't so good - but the camera flash brought out the sparkle of the cryogen white paper!!
I used the Zinnias set again as its been on my desk and I do so love coloring the zinnias.
The main image was colored with copics and cut out with a Spellbinders die.
The background was a piece teal DP stamped with the small flower from that set in purple. I added some gold corners and some teal flat-backed pearls.
Check out the challenges here - www.flourishes.org/blog/




All for today
Take Care
Tera



2 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Such a pretty job coloring these zinnias! I love how the blues, purples and teal-y greens combine! Thanks so much for playing with us at Flourishes :)

Dawn B. said...

Such a pretty variation on your zinnias. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.