Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Nest

Hallo,
Have you ever felt like you had to drag yourself around by the scruff of the neck to just keep moving....I have been like that all week long for no apparent reason.....and I have holes in my blog for the first time in a loonng time :( pout.
I worked mon/tuesday nights and then only got about 2 hours sleep wednesday am because I wanted to go to lunch with a friend and then had erands to do....didn't get much of anything done on thursday or friday before work either.
Slept all day yesterday and slept good too - then got put on call for work so I figured I would be up half the night but nooo, I went back to bed at 11 when DH did and slept ALL night - I guess I needed to catch up or something.
Well the weather has been so awesome here in NW Florida - warm with a bit of a cool breaze and sunny, even the humidity has been low since the thunderstorms of friday moved out!!!
I colored this image last night and then finished it up this am after a walk and breakfast. I would love to go back to the craft room but then again with the weather so nice it would be great to sit on my porch with a good book too!!!...maybe a bit of each :)
I did this card for the current challenge over at the Outlines blog - www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com - the challenge is for spring . I colored the image with prismacolor pencils - I did trim it down a bit to fit on this 5x5 card. Added some prima flowers and gold centers with a viva decor pen.
By the way if you like Outlines stamps you need to go shop now - I got their latest newsletter and they are closing up shop, so get them while you can. I bought my first Outlines stamp over 15 years ago so I am sad to see them go!!!! I have really enjoyed playing with their challenges lately too!!! Ahh well I guess all good things must end......
All for today - my porch is calling and then maybe some more craft room time - Have a great week!!!

Take Care
Tera


2 comments:

Kecia said...

You have colored this image beautifully. This card just screams "SPRING".

Thank you so much for playing along on the Outlines Challenge blog.

Cheryl said...

Tera, this card is stunning! I love the intense blue and gold together and your coloring on the image is fab! I need to visit your blog more often, girl! You are on fire!