Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Silver Wedding card

Hallo,
Well silly me decided to volunteer for an extra shift tonight - hoping that they really wouldnot need me - HA imagine that.....but I will post quick before I get in the shower and maybe the phone will ring ....
Another wedding or anniversary card using this wonderful set from Flourishes - today in silver instead of gold (yesterdays post...)
I used a 'drop shadow' technique for the couple - stamping first in gray and then embossing in silver (stamped just a shade to the right of the original stamped image in gray to leave a 'shadow').
I cut the main image and the next layer with a Spellbinders dies and the arch is from Heartfelt Creations.
I used the same shimmery cardstock - with a subtle texture for the textured layer - edged with silver metallic pen and the base cardstock.
The pearl accents are done with a viva decor pen and the silver ones with a fabric paint pen from tulip.
Ok time to 'face the music' and get my butt in the shower.....the extra $$ will be nice come payday.....
Take Care
I hope I can get some stamping time in tomorrow after aI wake up!!!! I haven't done much stamping this week (most of my posts have been saved from more stamp productive weeks.....sigh.....)
Have a great day!!!
Tera


1 comment:

Beate said...

Tera, your card is so elegant and beautiful! I love the shadow you added to the image.
Hugs and smiles