Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blue Summer Porch

Hallo,
Remember this stamp from about a week or so ago? Well I wanted to use the other sheet of DP that I was considering using with the last one so I colored this one the same except the curtains and the flowers which I colored yellow to match better.
I did this one for the current challenge over at Impression Obsession which is for blue. I colored the window and shutters blue and the trim around the stamped image. The DP has blue in it and I added a blue lace type ribbon too. I colored the image with prismacolor pencils.
I also used some blue pearl drops made with a tulip fabric paint pen.
The stamp I used is called 'Rocking Chair' and its number H1857.
Check out the challenge here - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com
Ok thats all for me this am - off to bed!!
Take Care
Tera


4 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful card Tera ! I hope I can manage to get one created for this Challenge ! Good Luck !

Shirley said...

Wow, Tera, this is just lovely! The color are so beautiful and vivid! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!

Paula Huiras said...

Pretty card! Love the background paper, the beads in the corners and the lace.
PH

Katie said...

oh my oh my, I have to get this stamp! I love how you colored it the last time and this time it looks so different but just as great! Also love the ribbon and lace together! Thanks for sharing!

Katie B.