Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tools and Gears

Hallo,
Well first I have good news - my Mom was able to come home from the hospital today!!!! She is feeling better and so very glad to be home. I bet her Doctors are glad she is home too so I will quit bugging them :) Us medical types must be a challenge to docs sometimes....I believe I wasn't too bad - thats my story and I am sticking to it :).
Ok todays challenge from Flourishes is to make something 'round' I pulled out the Mix and Mugs set and my Spellbinders gears to make a Dad type card.
The main image is colored with copics.
Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
Take Care
Tera


4 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Good news on your mom :)

And this is SUCH a fun masculine card! I love the sprockets. Awesome job!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so fun and very very cool guy card. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.

Beate said...

What a great card.
Hugs and smiles

Julie Koerber said...

Tera, this is too fun. Love the coloring, love the design, love EVERYTHING about this one!