Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dumbbell Journal

Hallo,
Well it was a busy day here - the first sunshine we have had in weeks!!!
After church and lunch I made the kiddos help me clean out our attic above the garage - mostly DS as DD had a bunch of homework to catch up on but she helped us put stuff away....
I got rid of a bunch of holiday decs that had gotten ratty and about half of my books I had store up there. Going through the box of kids books was tough but decided to give away about hald of those....
It is much more organized up there now - will be able to find stuff and even can move around a bit up there....
This is a little 4X4 notebook that I recevered to use as an excersise journal....
All the stamps are from My Favorite Things and the main image is colored with copics.
Now I just need to get more motivated and fill up those pages better :)
All for today...Take Care
Tera














No comments: