Friday, March 2, 2012

Lamplight shadows

Hallo,
Just a quick post this afternoon - doesn't look like I will get anything finished in the craft room in time to take pics today - especially as dreary as it is.
I got up about 130 pm and started in on a bit of yard work - I had recieved several plants that I ordered in the mail on wed afternoon and they needed to get planted (and its sposed to rain all day tomorrow) so I planted and then layed down a bit of mulch in spots that the rain always seems to wash a low spot before it started getting dark....I had to make a quick run to Lowes for mulch and more potting soil but I got it done and a quick walk with my ol pooch to boot.
Todays card I did for a challenge over at Stamp TV to use the 'drop shadow ' technique. I was trying for a more guy type look so it doesn't have a whole lots of foo foo to it :).
I stamped the lamppost in memento gray first and then in black, the phrase was doen first in gray and then in red which matches the base cardstaock.
The DP is black and white edged with mettalic gold pen, and I added a red with some gold in it mesh ribbon and some gold accents to the corners with a viva decor pen.
All stamps are from Gina K.
All for today - time to get a shower and head for the craft room before the chitlins and the DH get home :).
Take Care
Tera


No comments: