Monday, March 5, 2012

Button baby

Hallo,
Well didn't get any time in the craft room today....up early and out for a walk and then to run errands.... I dropped some kids books off at the daycare that my kids used to go to, the rest of the books that I sorted out from the piles yesterday went to my little small town library (what is not in good shape for the library will go to their thirift shop and porcedes go to the library too), then the gym, and the base consignment/thrift shop to consign the rest of the pile from yesterdays adventure :)
Next was groceries, shower and a trip up to the HS to drop off something for DD (softball away game tonight and she wanted something to do on the bus....). Then I had planned to go to a little tea place for lunch that also consigns artsy stuff but they weren't open today (I didnt realize they were closed on mondays.....so will try that again later in the week....)
After all the running around I got a bit of lunch and sat and read for about a half hour and then layed down for a nap.....just as I was falling asleep someone rings the doorbell,(arrgg) I didnt answer but noone left a note or anything so it was probably a salesman......ok better get off the computer now and pack my lunch and make some super......
Ok finally a bit about my card :) - The stamp is from My Favorite Things and colored with copics. The 'buttons' were done with the button die from MFT also...
Have a great week everyone!!!
Take Care
Tera














No comments: