Thursday, June 21, 2012

Freedom

 Hallo
   I am pre-posting for today as with any kind of luck, I am sleeping today after working last night and working again tonight!!!
   I did this card for the new challenge over at the Impression Obsession blog which was for 'red,white and blue' - check out the challenge here - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com
   I used  H1857 Rocking Chair and colored it with copics.
  I kept the layout simple so to show off the image, even if the backround DP is a bit busy, but I liked the colors.....
  I used a sticker and some blue flat-backed pearls for accents.
   All for today - Take Care
         Tera

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Tera, that is just beautiful! Love how you tied the RW&B into the colors. The added 'freedom' and the pearls are perfect! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!

Dina Kowal Creative said...

Beautiful! I love the pops of red against that soft blue house. Thanks for playing along with us!

Craftyfield said...

Beautiful coloring on this image.