Monday, June 4, 2012

Rainbow

Hallo,
  Welcome to monday - evening now....I slept for a couple hours after work and then ran some errands and did some cleaning and even got in the pool for a bit.....
  Todays card is for this months 'Bring Back Beautiful' challenge over at Flourishes. I don't often play this particular challenge (much as I would like to, I cant do them ALL!!!) but this months is a rainbow themed so I thought I would give it a shot - we were to use at least 3 colors from the rainbow .
  I used my Hollyhocks stamp from Flourishes and colored it with copics in purples, oranges and bluegreen.
  I cut the main panel out with Spellbinders die and layered it to a green panel from the next size up die. I used a technique from ther current Technique Junkie newsletter called 'dotty edges'. I dotted the edges of both dies with purple, orange and teal sharpies.
  Layered them to some flowery Dp and added a ribbon slide with a flower to match and the base cardstock is purple.
   Be sure to check out Flourishes blog for this and other challenges - www.flourishes.org/blog/
   Have a great week!!!!
        Tera

3 comments:

Kathy Jones said...

Ooooh.....beautiful colours on your hollyhocks! What a wonderful way to use rainbow colours!! Thanks so much for playing the Bring Back Beautiful Challenge!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Very cool use of three colours in your flowers, they are standing tall and beautiful, well done!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wow, super gorgeous colouring!! Thank you for joining us for the Bring Back Beautiful challenge! xx