Monday, June 25, 2012

Mom's Chair

Hallo,
  Well a nice and WINDY day today here in NW Florida but not as much rain as I had expected, most of that seems to have stayed to the easy of us.
  Showing you a little projest that I finished off this weekend to send to a friend of mine who lost her Mom this spring.
  I found the phrase from Serendipity just a month or so ago and just loved it. I had 2 friends lose their Mom's this spring so all the more reason to add this atmp to my collection!!!
  The rose in the backround are from Stampin Up - colored with copics.
   The chair is from Flourishes - also colored with copics and cut out with Spellbinders dies (scalloped layer is a pretty purple although it doesn't show up well in the photo.
   The phrase was embossed onto vellum.
   I found this old frame at one of my favorite thrift stores and loved the old fashioned look to it and the gold color!
 Well all for me today - headed off to work tonight.
   Take Care
         Tera

No comments: