Thursday, June 14, 2012

Priceless Hours

 Hallo,,,,,
   Well I am on my second card for the day, once I managed to get out of bed this am, I ran and got a couple groceries and started some laundry and finally got to my craft room about noon.
  Boy every time I decide to stay up all day after work it takes me 2 days to recover....I am hoping to finish up on my projects in time to get in the pool for a bit this afternoon....
   This card is for the 'pop-it' challenge for release week at Flourishes - the challenge is to pop something up on your card/project.
   I used the 'Moments in time'  and  'A Man's View' sets again and a technique from Technique Junkies called 'faux designer paper (after I masked off the mid section of the main piece anyway)
I stamped the hourglass separately and colored it with copics and cut it out and popped it up.
 Check out the challenges over at Flourishes here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  All for now - will be back in a few minutes with another card. I have to drive DD over to Tallahassee tomorrow am, to check her into Girls State and may not make it back in time to get a card done for tomorrows noontime challenge :(
  Tomorrow evening I am going to hang out downtown Fort Walton Beach for the local Art Walk - I believe I am setting up inside the ;little consignment shop (art, crafts, jewelry, trinkets and whatnots - a great mix of eye candy - called 'Fiddley Bits and Tea) - another thing I have to try and get done this evening is to gather a few of my wares for tomorrow evening :)
   Take Care
         Tera

2 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Love the gears and wheels in the embossing, goes so well with the richly done clocks Tera! Thanks so much for playing with us at Flourishes :)

Stacy Morgan said...

This is super cool! I like how you embossed the clocks, very clever!!! Thanks for playing in Flourishes Noon Challenge.