Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Vintage Chair

 Hallo,
   A quick post this am - just getting off work and headed to sleep for the day. One more day to work and then 3 off - perfect timing so I can play with the release week challenges!!! :)
   I did this card for the first release week challenge over at Flourishes. The challenge was to make a 10 minute card (it looks like I should have taken just another minute more so I would have noticed that my ribbon was kaddy wampus :).
  I stamped the chair with memento brown onto neehnah desert storm as well as the phrase. I cut it out with a Spellbinders die and edged it with the brown ink too.
  I took a couple minutes to lightly color the image with prismacolor pencils (somehow I can't seem to resisit coloring ...) and then added some accents with a viva decor pen in bronze.
   Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
   All for today - Take Care
          Tera


3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Very warm and cozy to make anyone feel at home. Tera this is ag reat thanks card! Thanks for playing in Flourishes Gimme 10 Challenge this week.

Beate said...

Tera, love the card.
Hugs and smiles

Julie Koerber said...

I agree with Stacy... this is a warm and cozy creation! Love the antiqued feel too! :-)