Friday, June 29, 2012

Heart and Home

 Hallo,
   A quick post this evening - I have a 4 am wake up in the morning to take my daughter to the airport (she is going to an ROTC type camp at a college in Vermont)
   I did this card for the current  challenge over at Mo's which is for something from the heart.
  I used this sweet image from Mo's and colored it with copics.
  The phrase is from Flourishes.
  Check out the challenge here - www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com
 All for today - Have a great weekend!!!!
   Tera

2 comments:

Lotte said...

This image is just so super sweet. Reminds me of me and my grandmother! Great card! Hugs Lotte

Iulia said...

Love this card! It's so nostalgic and so true! And I love the way you added the lace; looks perfect with this vintage aged aspect! Great coloring too!
Glad you could share it with us at Mo's this week!
Hugs, Iulia