Thursday, June 14, 2012

Gear Dad

 Hallo,
   Well I am posting the last of my release week challenge cards for Flourishes today because tomorrow I might not get a chance and this way I can get it linked and all done. :)
   Next I am headed to the pool for a bit....it is HOT and MUGGY out there today... but that is summer in Florida after all....
   The noontime challenge today over at Flourishes for release week was for letters - to use a letter in your creation. Check out the challenges here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  I had pulled out these letter rub'ons with the intention of making a wedding card and as I was rummageing through some drawers looking for flowers to go with, I found these gears and well I decided on another Father's Day card instead. I  put the rub on letters on and then glued the gears in and around  the word and then stamped the Happy Father's day from the 'A Man's view' set down in the corner.
   Ok, this is it for me today....i am still sleepy, grrr....but off to the pool I go, maybe it will help me wake up .....
    Take Care
       Tera

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so fun, the wheels and gears are clever. Perfect card. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Noon Challenge.