Monday, June 11, 2012

Heartfelt Thanks

 Hallo,
   Well its fixin to be a very busy morning for me....I was a bit lazy over the weekend and didnt do any house cleaning so that is my task for this morning. If I can get done early I might still have time for the craft room!!!
  I did these 2 cards for the friday challenge for the begining of release week over at Flourishes.
The challenge was to make a 10 minute card.
  I stamped the hydrangea in one in green and one in gray onto white panels. I stamped the phrase with memento ink and edged the panels in the same ink.
  They looked a bit plain to me so I took and lightly shaded the flowers with a prismacolor pencil that  matched the ink closely and added a darker spot in the centers.
   Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/ - play along and you could win this months entire relase!!!!
   Have a great day !!!
         Tera
 

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Very classy, the white framing really brings the flower to center stage. Great soft coloring. Thanks for playing in Flourisehs Gimme 10 challenge this week.

Julie Koerber said...

I never thought to stamp this in green but what a fun look that creates! Classy!